The Friends Of Rockingham Road Pleasure Park (FORRPP) regularly meet to discuss and make decisions on park matters and funding applications for the FORRPP subgroup, All Saints Community First Panel. The group is made up of local people. All are welcomed at our meetings, including children! Meetings are usually less than an hour long and are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the appropriate month.
The panel is:
- Chairman: Mr David Hugh Meagher
- Vice-Chairman: Mrs Terry Young
- Secretary: Mr Tim Bellamy
- Treasurer: Mr Frank Rodgers
Panel members, sometimes present at meetings:
- Bud Bridgstock
- Cllr Bill Parker (NCC)
- Cllr Michael Brown (KBC)
- Cyril Young
- Dave Lane (KBC)
- Derrick & Dianne Smith
- Father Andrew Dutton
- Geoff Tyrell (Midland Band)
- Greg Titcombe
- Helen Marshal (Deputy Head of Park Infant School Kettering)
- Ian Reed
- Judith Fullilove
- Linda Griffiths (Head of Park Infant School Kettering)
- The Thurlands
- PC Mick Leonard or PC Nadia Norman
- Sid Clemenson
- Tim Bellamy (KBC)
- And many more besides those mentioned above!
The All Saints Community First Panel (CFP) was subsumed by the Friends Of Rockingham Road Pleasure Park (FORRPP) to ensure that none of the available CFP funding was lost; FORRPP was already functioning regularly, reliably and effectively as a group, whilst containing a subset of the folk involved in the original CFP panel.
To register interest in joining the panel, please email email@example.com.